Nine9line Veteran Services is an innovative way to approach Veterans, their families, and the community. Through a group of like-minded Veterans and the development of programs that reflect that need of a diverse and ever growing population, we are driven to improve services and motivated to make long-lasting impact in our own backyard.
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. Our IRS exemption letter is available upon request.
- Route-Step Outdoors
- Route-Step Outdoors engages Veterans through outdoor activities such as hiking, snowboarding, and cycling, plus a dynamic Vision Fast program. Utilizing peer support and environmental stewardship, we let the healing powers of the great outdoors help us empower Veterans to heal themselves.
- Peer Support
- Peer support is integrated into every aspect of Nine9line, but we also offer targeted individual services. We are Veterans who have lived our struggles and use that experience to help others. We offer a holistic, alternative approach to peer support, which can include one-on-one support, ongoing peer mentoring, and crisis intervention. Holistic wellness takes all life factors into consideration, from emotional to social, to financial and occupational, and even physical and spiritual. Through Nine9line transition support we will soon offer Wellness Skills Classes free to the community in each of these areas.
- Veterans Vision Fast
- The Veteran Vision Fast is a new and unique opportunity for Veterans who are seeking long term solutions to PTSD and suicide ideation, serving as a “Ceremony of Return” for those looking for a way to reconnect with themselves, their place in the world, and their place in the community. Currently open to all Washington State Veterans.
- United Veterans Service Initiative
- The United Veteran Services Initiative is a community-based development program which brings together a collaboration of existing services for veterans and their families throughout the United States. Nine9Line Veteran Services has developed local groups under the umbrella of a Triage-based community collaboratives. The Tacoma Community Collaborative in Washington State is the first of many state-based community groups brought together to best serve the need of Veterans, active duty, national guard, dependents and families.